Last updated: 3 Februari 2021
By using the WPA website (“Service”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following Terms & Conditions.
These terms & conditions apply only to the use of the Work & People Analytics website, it does not apply to the WPA platform for which you enter into a separate agreement, with its own terms & conditions, that is avaiable on request.
- You are responsible for all data provided to service and activity that occurs while using service.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal purpose or to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the data you provide while using the Service. The Company owns all intellectual property rights for all the data that is created during usage of the service.
- The Company does not pre-screen
data,but reserves the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to screen, refuse or remove any data that is available via the Service.
- Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with Company, you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the Services for any purpose.
Dispute Resolution and Legal Jurisdiction
- The Dutch law is governing these Terms & Conditions.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided via email.
- You understand that the Company uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service.
- You must not modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or the Company.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by the Company.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove data that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful or violates any party’s intellectual property or privacy laws or these Agreements.
- We reserve the right to temporarily disable the service if your usage significantly exceeds the average usage of other Service users. Of course, we’ll try to reach out to you before taking any action except in rare cases where the level of use may negatively impact the performance of the Service for other users.
- The Company does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) privacy law violation;(v1)or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms & Conditions constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company and govern your use of the Service,
supercedingany prior agreements between you and the Company (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of these Terms&Conditions).
- Questions about the Terms&Conditions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. This includes questions about the Terms&Conditions that govern the use of the products on the WPA Platform.