End User Agreement
By using WPA (“Service”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following end user agreement (“End User Agreement”).
Violation of any of the agreements below may result in the termination of your account.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all data provided to service and activity that occurs under your account (even when data is posted by others who have their own logins under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal purpose or to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the data you provide while using the Service (e.g. employee-data). The Company owns all intellectual property rights for all the data that is created during usage of the service.
- The Company does not pre-screen
data,but reserves the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to screen, refuse or remove any data that is available via the Service.
- Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with Company, you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the Services for any purpose.
Dispute Resolution and Legal Jurisdiction
- The Dutch law is governing these End User Agreement.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided via email.
- You understand that the Company uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service.
- You must not modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or the Company.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by the Company.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove data and accounts that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful or violates any party’s intellectual property or privacy laws or these Agreements.
- We reserve the right to temporarily disable your account if your usage significantly exceeds the average usage of other Service customers. Of course, we’ll reach out to the account owner before taking any action except in rare cases where the level of use may negatively impact the performance of the Service for other customers.
- The Company does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) privacy law violation;(v1)or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the End User Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The End User Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company and govern your use of the Service,
supercedingany prior agreements between you and the Company (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the User Agreement).
- Questions about the End User Agreement should be sent to email@example.com.
Customers may access their Service data via the Application Program Interface (“API”). Any use of the API, including
- You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any damages or losses resulting from your use of the API or third-party products that access data via the API.
- Abuse or excessively frequent requests to the Service via the API may result in the temporary or permanent suspension of your account’s access to the API. The Company, in its sole discretion, will determine abuse or excessive usage of the API. The Company will make a reasonable attempt via email to warn the account owner prior to suspension.
Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new modules, shall be subject to the End User Agreement. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.