- The privacy of your data is a big deal to us. It is after all your data, and not ours. We will only ever access your account to provide you the support you requested (consultancy and/or analysis), help you with a problem or squash a software bug. We log all access to all accounts by IP address, so we can always verify that no unauthorized access has happened for as long as the logs are kept.
Identity & access
- When you sign up for WPA, we ask for your name, company name, and email address. That’s just so you can personalize your new account, and we can send you invoices, updates, or other essential information. We’ll never sell your personal info to third parties, and we won’t use your name or company in marketing statements without your permission, either.
- When you write WPA with a question or to ask for help, we’ll keep that correspondence, and the email address, for future reference. When you browse our marketing pages, we’ll track that for statistical purposes (like conversion rates and to test new designs). We also store any information you volunteer, like customer satisfaction surveys, for as long as it makes sense.
The only times we’ll ever share your info:
- To provide products or services you’ve requested, with your permission.
- To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our End User Agreemt, the General Terms and Conditions or as otherwise required by law.
- WPA won’t hand your data over to law enforcement unless a court order says we have to. We flat-out reject requests from local and federal law enforcement when they seek data without a court order. And unless we’re legally prevented from it, we’ll always inform you when such requests are made.
- All data is encrypted via SSL/TLS when transmitted from our servers to your browser. The database backups are also encrypted. Data isn’t encrypted while it’s live in our database (since it needs to be ready to send to you when you need it), but we go to great lengths to secure your data at rest — you can read more about that on our security page.
- When you cancel your account, we’ll ensure that nothing is stored on our servers past 30 days. Anything you delete on your account while it’s active will also be purged within 30.
- WPA operates in line with national and international guidelines on protecting the privacy of individuals. WPA makes use of information at the employee level, this type of HR data falls within the domain of the international privacy regulations. Depending on the type of organization and the location of the population being analyzed with WPA specific measures are taken to protect the privacy of the individual employee and provide resolution in the areas of Privacy by design, The right of access, The right to be forgotten from the General Data Protection Regulation directives (
- WPA’s internal self-assessments comply with the European regulation and our privacy measures are confirmed by audits of Dutch government bodies (Data Processing Agreement) and American and Australian organizations.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, requests, complaints or disputes you may have regarding the use of your personal information. We’ll thoroughly investigate the matter internally and make every effort to attempt to resolve the issue quickly.
Data sub processors
- WPA uses the following sub processors for executing its service.
- Subprocessor: Microsoft Azure with processing in the EU
- Subprocessor: Checkmarket with processing in the EU
Changes & questions
- WPA may update this policy once in a blue moon — we’ll notify you about significant changes by emailing the account owner or by placing a prominent notice on our site. You can access, change or delete your personal information at any time by contacting email@example.com.